January Monthly Champion

Written by Debbyoc

Congratulations to repeat winner m A R T y 3 for being our January Monthly Champion. Here is his bio.

Hello, I’m Martin 55 in New Zealand and playing since 2010  This is the second time I’ve had the thrill to win the Monthly. .Thank you to all my opponents. The games were all fun and exciting. Larry and George were particularly challenging and tough. .This month I’ve been a man of leisure and free to focus on my WWF, I enjoy it very much to the point of distraction from other important things. I have 2 beautiful sons 11 and 16 but am divorced.  WWF plus some other addictions, the economic recession and illness led to our separation. WWF is like an Idol to me and I  have to be careful that my heart is not in it more than my Christian faith and love for God. WWF has helped me through a period of depression, but I’m getting back into my stonework next month so it will have to take a back seat..

We jest about the tile gods and fairies but there’s more to it than blind luck..God knows when a sparrow falls and he knows all that I do and think. .So I wonder just how much a part God plays in allowing me to win?

I’m hoping Debby includes my last Bio where I give credit to BloggerMark for building the site and Debby for keeping it going .
Please feel free to add comments to this page. Here is a topic that should engender some conversation.especially with the new swap options now in the app.
Years ago someone in Australia said this to me. I wont name her but She said, “everyone cheats but no one admits it” .And at the beginning bloggermark and several others where talking about having a separate Cyber Cheetah’s tourney ?. Personally I would like to see a WWF app for tournaments with no radar, hindsight or swap+ etc…  Could Zynga sell that? What do you think?”
Categories: Champs
Jan

6 Responses to “January Monthly Champion”

1. Marilyn says:

Congrats Marty and it’s always a pleasure playing you! I actually imagined you as a man! I would like it to return to losing a go when you swap and no gimmicks! I would play and am sure plenty of others would!

2. Kari says:

Congrats!
    It would be really easy for Zynga to create a tournament version. They could even charge a premium for it.
    If all of us request it, maybe they will consider.
    ~Kari

3. Bloggermark says:

Marty – Nice to see you taking the prize again! And thanks for the shout-out. It’s been many years now since I’ve been formally affiliated with the site, but Debbie and I keep in touch, and it’s always nice to see that some people still enjoy it! Love that your bio is so open, and my prayers are with you for good things in the future.

4. Beckie says:

I’m just now seeing this! Congratulations Marty! A well deserved win!

5. 83submariner says:

Congrats to SuperMarty, the man of steel and kiwi who is as much a part of my daily routine as my multivitamin pill. I would also love to see a stripped down tournament version of the game. Surely Zynga could figure out a way to make money on that. And what the heck is going on with the game allowing invalid words??? My friend recently played AHIS and IMU even though I can’t play those and the in game dictionary still says invalid.

6. Len Bober (OGR) says:

“Way to go Marty “! Martin is one of my regular playing partners . Or more like his punching bag lol ! However , he is an assassin and you can never feel like you’ve win against him till the last turn . A thoroughly nice guy whose character shines through the game. Thanks also to Deb who does a great job for us and helps keep our egos at bay too !
    Martin , I can see three peat in Your starts mate ! Well done .